Hi everyone again,
I would like share my views on this book that I am reading right now
"Eclipse" the 3rd book in the Twilight Saga written by Stepenie Meyer
I'm sure most of you are familiar with Twilight the movie and the series
This book is very interesting for me and thats why I'm reading it for the
100,000,000,00oth time! =D
I am near the end, again, and this part is quite sad for the main
character, Bella, because she has to choose between her best friend and
her love of her life and whichever she chooses she will hurt the other
one forever.
My favourite parts of the whole book are when Bella goes to visit Jacob
and (near the end) when she is in a tent with Edward (her boyfriend)
and Jacob and they are fighting because this part especially makes me
feel like I'm in Bella's position, I get mad when she does in the book, I
get upset when she does and so on but in this part it makes me feel
connected to her a lot.
Overall from the first chapter this book will pull the reader in they will
not be able to stop until the last page.
Thanks, I think I'm done for now =P
Love Evita
Friday, September 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
TWILIGHT! I can't wait to read the other series, I'm on the first series (Twilight). Eclipse sounds interesting. I can't wait to read the rest of the series! :)
Xuan!
Post a Comment