Friday, January 29, 2010

Percy Jackson And the Lightning thief. Kha Han


Author: Rick Riordon

Genre: Fantasy Novel.

This is my Favourite serie right now. I really like exiting novels, But i really dislike princess novels and teenage novels because it's not adventurous? Percy Jackson is about the son of a god named poseidon, he married a mortal wife but he's acutually not supposed to because it was a promise between the big three brothers: Zeus Poseidon and Hades. Percy didn't know anything about his father since he was 12 when he discovered he's a son of a greek god, he finaly knew because he was endangered since he got blamed for stealing Zeus's ( aka. his Uncle) lightning bolt!


I really like these types of Novels , it really makes me want to keep reading! I'm intrested in fantasy, things that have not been discovered and believed officialy. Percy Jackson is now made as a movie too.

No comments: