Friday, November 13, 2009

New Moon-2nd Book to the Twilight saga

The book I'm reading right now is called 'New Moon' you guys probably know what it's basically about. It's the second book to the twilight saga and the movie is going to be out in November! So I'm just refreshing my memory of the book and also I REALLY like the book...It's so passionate and romantic. Most people think this book is the most boring book out of the four. I used to think that after reading it for the first time, because in this book Edward (her beloved) leaves and in the first book the author shows how much her life is about his him and how attached she is to him so at first I found the book a bore because the romance was gone but now I realize that New Moon suggests a change, it's actually my favourite book out of the four now. She meets an old friend Jacob and they get close and he helps her heal the wound that Edward made in her heart. But Jacob doesn't really understand that she only wants to be friends and Bella (the protagonist) starts to feel uneasy but she still loves him in a different way, in the book is says that Bella thinks of him as her “personal sun” always happy and making all the other people around him happy. The love between Bella and Jacob is different to the passion that was going on between Edward and her but Bella still knew in the back of her head that she truly loved Jacob. But then one day Jacob stops calling her…oops the bell rang I have to go I might continue this blog at home, BYE!!!

Love Evita (hee hee) loving everyone!!!

No comments: