The Pretty Committee Strikes Back - A clique novel by Lisi Harrison
At first I found this story a bit our of my league and thought that it was (honesty) a bit to girly,But I had seen Nathalie read it and asked if I could just read the first chapter.
I then found it interesting...
There is this group of girls their names are - Massie, Dylan, Claire, Alicia and Kristen.
They all are rich and pretty girls, and have great social lives, boyfriends and all that stuff people die to have.
I feel that it is interesting because of how they will create a lot of drama through the story, i guess i like to read dramatic teenage books and fictional books but to be honest i hate real life drama...
But this story starts with an interesting beginning and i havent found out how it might end but i know it is something to do with not trusting each other and promising each other too.
Friday, November 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment