Redemption by Karen Kingsbury with Gary Smalley.
This is the first book in an amazing series. It's about a women called Kari Baxter who goes through the ups and downs of life. Her husband and her are having problems and there is a strange man following the husband. The book takes you on a journey and has many twists and turns along the way.
I was struggling to find a book to read that I would enjoy and although this is an adult book I thoroughly enjoyed it!
This is the first book in an amazing series. It's about a women called Kari Baxter who goes through the ups and downs of life. Her husband and her are having problems and there is a strange man following the husband. The book takes you on a journey and has many twists and turns along the way.
I was struggling to find a book to read that I would enjoy and although this is an adult book I thoroughly enjoyed it!
Kari is wonderful she is thoughtful and caring even through the tuff times. She is always their for her siblings. and is a great big sister.
No comments:
Post a Comment