Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Frame Glory (thuy anh)

This book is about two people meeting in Wall market they got mix up with each other car (they both have a silver Honda). Then they start introducing them selves. And they go though all sores of drama. One of the main dramas is the guy named Jordan Hunter is this famous actor called Christopher Hurter’s son, but Jordan does not actually want anybody to know that he is Christopher Hunter’s son because he knows that everybody could treat him differently. But then suddenly Jessica accidentally told her drama teacher, because they had a plan to get his parents back together again and the only way is for Jordan the be in the school play, that Jordan was Christopher Hunter’s son things started to go differently from then on.
I really really like this book because has a lot of drama in it. I also think that reading books with lots of drama in it; you will learn something and remember it in the future.
RECOMMENDATION I SHOULD REALLY READ THIS BOOK. IT IS REALLY GOOD!

No comments: