
When David's geography teacher sets him an essay on the existence or not of dragons, David finds it an impossible callenge. Because eventhough Liz knows everything there is to know about dragons, she is dead secretive and would never tell him about them. However, when the weird goth girl, Zanna, offers him a book about dragons, their friendship starts to bulid. But why did Aunty Gwyneth come and who on earth is she? And what's up with Liz? And who is that polarbear that always appears in David's dreams?
This is one of the best books I have ever read. I really enjoyed reading this because the plot was really interesting, very dramatic and totaly impossible to guess. I also enjoyed the characters who all have their own very strong personality, and the friendship between David and Zanna begining to grow. Actually, I also enjoyed reading from a boys point of view.
No comments:
Post a Comment