Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Making Out - Jake finds out Caroline

Zoey broke up with Jake to be with Lucas. Claire and Lucas used to go out before Lucas went to prison for a crime he didn't commit. But even though Claire is with Benjamin now, she finds her self falling for Jake. So when Zoey broke up with Jake, Claire hurried to get together with him. And she did. But then she finds out that Lucas knows a secret about her that Jake can never ever find out about. However, Benjamin suddenly knows too. And when Lucas' dad is planning to send him to his uncle in Mexico, he and Zoey will only have a few days left together...
I enjoyed this book as much as the first. The characters develop much more everything gets a lot more secretive and dramatic. I also found it amusing, with funny comments and sarcasm. I wound recommend this book to

No comments: