This book was more about boys ....
The girls go on a school trip with the boys and they are so excited.
In the book Massie finally kisses Derrick and Claire finally kisses Cam after convincing him that she had only kissed Josh because she thought that he was over her.
I found this book a little too much about kissing but some of it was actually quite sweet and romantic. I liked this part where Claire sneaks into the boys cabin as a boy while all of them are asleep to tell Cam that she truly loves him.
At the end they get lost in the woods and when they finally return to camp they get in so much trouble that they get expelled! Thats the end of the book and it makes me very very curious and eager to read the next book. All these questions are popping into my head like are they really never going to go back to OCD school? And what will happen to Kristen? Will her parents be able to afford to pay for her to go to another school?
Overall this book is very interesting because it makes you wonder and ask lots of questions. If I could change one thing about the book I would make it less about girls and also make it more romantic. :)
Ok thats all!
BYE
Love Evita :)
Saturday, March 27, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment