Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Christy Miller - Sweet Dreams by


Katie's realised that she needs to break up with Micael, because has told her to. But it's so hard as she's still in love with him. But she does it. And crys for weeks! So Christy brings Katie with her to Newport Beach were she is visiting Todd. She, Doug, Katie and Todd all go to Disney land and Doug does a really good job of cherring Katie up. Todd and Christy also have a heart-to-heart talk about there relationship were Todd tells her about his deep feelings for her. Christy has never felt happier. But the next day Todd tells her that he got a letter from a missionary organization saying that they would acsept him for 3 to 4 years. But Todd says he can't go. Not now that he has found Christy. Christy knows she has to let him go...I enjoyed this book as much as the others. However the ending was so sad, but, at the same time, so romantic and sweet In these books, I really feel with Christy and Todd and I can't wait to read the last and final book!

No comments: