Author: Lauren Brooke
Pages: 158
This is a short story about the heartland series I'm reading about. This is the 4th book of this series and the few first book for me is better than the books written later.
The book is about a new person coming to heartland for work and his name is Ben. Amy knew about Ben's tough history and feels sorry for him, although Ty really dislike Ben because for Ty Ben's method of treating his horse (Red) is consider cruelty. There is also another story in this book, it is about this girl called Claire and she is trying to have a good relationship with her horse which isn't working with her very well, so she take it to Heartland. It is really difficult for Amy to not work with the horse (Flint) and she knows it. Finally, Amy let Claire work with the horse by herself and she did amazing. At the end everything comes to a conclusion and it is a happy ending again!
I like this book a lot, because the way it ends and comes to a conclusion and everything is ok again is really tricky to write when you have consequences which are so complicated. I recommened this book for animal lovers and like reading about dramas.
I think this will be my last book I'm going to read for our reading challenge.
Wednesday, April 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment