This book is about a girl (Charlotte but people call her Charlie) who got her first kiss from Kevin and starts to like him and her best friend (Tess) likes him to but does not know that she like him. Then Tess and Kevin starts going out and Charlie found out that her mother (who got divorce) is going out with Kevin’s dad (Joe). Her family (Charlie and her mum) went on vacation with Kevin’s family on Christmas. After the vacation Charlie’ mum is engage with Joe and she starts to realize that she doesn’t like Kevin anymore.
I like this book because when I knew to the part that Charlie’s mum is going out with Joe. I want to find out will Charlie will do and what happen that the end. This makes me ask a lot of question and want to find out.
I like this book because when I knew to the part that Charlie’s mum is going out with Joe. I want to find out will Charlie will do and what happen that the end. This makes me ask a lot of question and want to find out.
No comments:
Post a Comment