Thursday, April 22, 2010

Dear John (thuy anh)


Dear John
John Tyree and Savannah Lynn Curtis met each other in a beach. Savannah bag got knock off by her friend and was about to jump down but then John, he has come back to visit his dad and is from the army), jump down and got her bag. Then they start to know each other more. In two days, they fell in love and John has to come back to the army the next few days. They both promise each other that they will write to write, call and e-mail to each other often so it would feel like they are still together.
I this book very good you should read it. It is a novel, when I begin to read this book I though that John and Savannah will be together but there is a twist in the story that suddenly Savannah fell in love with someone else his name is
(Tim). Tim is her best friend since the age of 12. I also like reading the letter they send to each other. One of my favourite part is “when you come back I’ll marry you and if you break your promise, you break my heart.”

No comments: